Google

Sunday, October 28, 2007

*UPDATE* Ultimate Supertip!

You can check out the original article here: The Ultimate Supertip

This is an update of the Ultimate Supertip. This is turning out to be my best money maker yet. Every day I get a paypal message saying I just made another $10, some days as much as $40. This is unbelievable in the sense that I haven't promoted this hard at all. The guy behind this is very clever and it works like a charm. I keep meaning to spend a little time on this but I'm to lazy to work that hard. I am curious as to how much money could be generated with the Ultimate Super Tip, so if anybody can enlighten us - leave a comment.

This project is definitely a go.
- takes no time (read an eBook)
- no follow up needed, just launch and forget.
- the eBook is free and you don't have to give your name or email
- it produces results