Google

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Ultimate Supertip: THIS IS A MUST READ


The Ultimate Supertip


Once in a while you come across a money making scheme that you just have to read twice. Not because it's poorly explained but because you can't believe something so simple could possibly work. For those of you who are new to this, Harvey Segal is a name you will run into often as you cruise the highways of online wealth building. He is one of those "gurus" you hear about so often - you know, the folks that are making a fortune on the Internet.

Harvey, like the other Gurus, makes a pile of money by doing the thing that the rest of us don't. He writes eBooks - all the Gurus write eBooks. If you haven't figured this out yet, think on this. If I write an ebook, even a real crappy ebook, and then post it on clickbank and then wait for the affiliates to start selling the dam thing - then I will make a lot of money. The best part is it will not cost me a cent to do it other than a little time and effort in writing the eBook. So why aren't we all writing eBooks? I can't speak for you but I am simply too lazy.

So how do lazy people make money on the net? We sell stuff written by people who aren't lazy. This arrangement works out rather well and I hate to admit it but there is a certain amount of fairness built in to the whole process. The people who aren't lazy make more money than the lazy person. Sure there are some affiliates who do make a fortune just selling other peoples stuff but they are not lazy - they work night and day to do it - good for them. Do they inspire me? Not at all - I wish I could hire one of them to do all the work for me. I only want to get rich by doing nothing - if I have to work for it then I might as well get a job. I want to prove that a lazy no talent hack like me can make money doing nothing. So far I have failed to prove this but what do you expect from a lazy person.

If I had a point this would be where I get to it. Oh right, Harvey Segal. I mentioned him because he has produced a program for people exactly like me... LAZY! I don't use the term brilliant often but this one takes the cake. I'm not even going to bother explaining it all as I can't do it justice. Lets just say that it allows the laziest person on the net to do about 1 minutes work and then sit back and have money rolling in. Ok - that's an exaggeration. I am the laziest person on the net and I did the 1 minute of work and the money isn't exactly rolling in - more of a trickle really. But hey, its still coming my way for a change.

If you are new to the game then read his pitch - the last page will blow you away. I mentioned brilliant earlier and this is why; Harvey Segal will give you his ebook "The Ultimate SuperTip" for free. So what you say - lots of ebooks are free. True but you can get this one without having to give him your bonafides - no email address, no name. Just no strings attached "free".

Fine, you say. So what's so special about his ebook?For the answer to this you'll have to read it. (Be sure to read all the way through - the last page will floor you).

Get the Ultimate Supertip here and then read it ALL!