Google

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Guitars and College

Ive been thinking, for a while now, about buying a new guitar. But then again, I'm not sure whether or not I have the money to afford a good one. Right now i have a Platnium Warlock. It's ok and all, but I hate the Tremolo. I was thinking of selling it, but I dont think i could get more than like $200 for it, when i payed $500. I might as well keep it, you know sentimental reasons...I guess. I've been playing guitar for some years now, and I'm ok at it. I still need to get better at areggios and im not sure you can call the intro to Johnny B. Goode an arpeggio...can you? I have also been thinking that instead of buying a brand new guitar, just modifying my old one. But I'm not sure if thats possible because I cant find a tremolo to replace my floating tremolo.

Well if you have no idea what guitars are, you should go to guitar center and try one out. Other than guitars, this semester is getting hard. I have 2 midterms in the next 2 weeks, which I'm definately NOT looking forward to.

School, guiatars, and so much more.