Google

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Floating about

Here I am, during a time where "nothing" couldn’t be sweeter. I have my Abnormal Behavior class in six hours and I should be doing homework... but I decided not to. I decided, let me relax for a bit. I went to bed at 2am and woke up at 8:30am...I’m tired. A lot of people would think that 6 1/2 hours of sleep isn’t enough, but you really dont need sleep...it's a lie.

On a lighter note, tomorrows Valentines day! You know what that means? It means spending time with someone you love! If your a guy, don’t be a jerk and get her some flowers or something and at least acknowledge the day...unless she's like anti-love…then don’t...

I’ve been worrying about some of my classes lately. I'm taking a biopsychology class that is kicking my butt! My mental butt, that is. It’s interesting nonetheless, but it can get frustrating reading about neurons and the sodium-potassium pumps…ugh. To make things worst, I ripped a page in the book which cost me $130.00, for that much money each page should have been laminated…at least! I know it’s only one page, but I am planning on keeping all my books for my major, and this is one of them.

Besides school, there’s this new coffee shop that opened up in the dorms and I guess their having a huge grand opening today at 3:00pm with free coffee…so I’ll be there, getting buzzed before class.

Life’s so funny, you know? After you start having this routine life every little event seems out of this world. It’s crazy, like we’re all zombies living our zombie life’s. We breathe, we sleep, we eat, and we breathe again. Endless cycle of life. I wake up, I brush my teeth, I go to class, I eat, I go to work, I come home, I eat, I do homework, I take a shower, I brush my teeth, and I go to sleep. It’s the endless cycle of my life, but still, I look forward to waking up.