Google

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Aggressive Skating




Does any one here aggressive skate? Well if you dont you should. Basically aggressive skating is roller blading a much more advanced level. Your skates arent like regular skates, an aggressive skate has a grind plate in between the wheels. My skates have only two wheels and are on anti-rockers, some skates may have 4 wheels and still have a grind plate. Here are my pair brand new:

It's definatley one of the more "extreme" sports and probabaly the most dangerours out of skateboarding and BMX. Learing the basics isnt too hard but learning to grind by doing a 360 onto a rail is. Dont get me wrong, I am definately NOT a pro, i havnt even been rolling for a year.

Aggressive skating is awesome, as well as a stress reliver. I wont deny that i chicken out a lot, but you should see some of the crazy stuff people do. Go to youtube.com and search Brian Aragon, and you will see how far people take the sport. Better yet ill just add the clip here. Tell me what you think!